Friday, November 10, 2006

Levi's Snake Skin Wristband

I've always had a thing for wristbands, I feel naked if I don't have one on. And it's weird cos I don't feel the same way about watches. Maybe it's cos I'm not so much of a "time" person; you could ask me what the date was on Christmas day and I would probably say "umm... November...?"

I'm currently rockin this white MakePovertyHistory boiler-band, nothing fancy, but I reckon it's for a damn good cause. Also, I think I look good in white :p

Anyways, just saw this on Kix-Files, and I must say, it looks hot. It's made out of premium snake skin with Levi’s logo on the inside. There's also a wee custom crystal at one corner of the buckle. With a black finish, this would make you look positively gothic.

But it looks so cool, I want one anyways.

Image/Info: Kix-Files

No comments: