Thursday, June 15, 2006

CLOTxNIKE AIR MAX vs INVISIBLE WOMAN NIKE AF1

Nike has always collaborated with amazing artists and designers for their collection of limited edition kicks. I thought the Nike Air Max X Clot "Kiss of Death" was just one of the most exclusive and uniquely crafted shoes ever released.

Then out came INVISIBLE WOMAN AF1. It is amazing for “Kiss of Death” to be see-through, but another see-through with no further design is just not creative. Nevertheless, I will give it to Nike that, after the sky rocketing demands of Clot “Kiss of Death”, releasing another pair of see-throughs might satisfy the market and shoe collectors yearning for something of the likes of ClotXNike. I will let you be the judge of INVISIBLE WOMAN. Personally, they just don’t cut it for me.

PS: Although, if Jessica Alba wore them, I'd still love her. Haha



No comments: