Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Endless Struggle

Okay, it hasn’t been the best weekend for me. Items are going slow. The exam week ended with a dramatic and unjustifiable test. To top it off, a close and important friend back home just checked into the hospital. Can it get any worse? I sure as hell hope not. But I guess there is always a better tomorrow to look forward to. So just move along with life and pray for the best.

Well, it seems that the weeks to come will pick up as my lil' bro will be joining me in Welly for the holidays and I am looking forward to brainstorm fresh ideas on improving the Brilliant Establishment blog. Oh, speaking of which, we have a new addition to our crew: Leesha! My girl Lesh, who is an awesome editor, writer, colleague and friend from Vic, will be editing and tweaking the blog. She is probably editing this entry as we speak. Hahaha. She is my microsoft spell/grammar check. You rock big time girl!

No comments: